Cancellation & Return Policy
The product photos accurately show what our dress shirts look like. As for the graphical images used in the shirt designer, we have made an effort to illustrate your shirt designs as close to what the finished dress shirts will look like as possible. However, these graphical images are for visualization only, especially as the colours vary in accordance with the quality of your computer screen. The products you receive may differ slightly from the images in the shirt designer.
The body measurements that you provide are slightly adjusted to the selected fit (slim, normal, or loose) during production. The shirt measurements that you provide are not adjusted during production, so the measurements of your new dress shirt should be the same as your original shirt, however, we can, of course, not guarantee that the seams and the design will be identical to your original shirt. Also, generally, please allow for 1.5 cm or 0.5 inches of measurement adjustments on the finished product.
We are continuously improving the quality of our fabrics. Consequently, shirts made from the same fabric but different rolls may vary a little due to normal variations in the processes of weaving and dyeing. This is the reason why sometimes two shirts can differ slightly, especially if they are ordered at different times.
If the measurements or design of your custom made product does not correspond with the order details or for any reason not mentioned above, we will offer you a new product free of charge or your money back. And in this case, we of course takes responsibility for the cost of return shipments, under the condition that you send with the cheapest shipping method possible. You are, as a customer, responsible for the information you provide us.
We make every effort to process the orders as fast as possible. As long as your order is not in production, you can change or cancel your order. To do this, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org. We put a lot of emphasis on customer service, and although we review each case individually, we are obligated to inform you that in accordance with international laws there is no return or exchange on customizable items.
Returning or exchanging your dress shirt
- All our shirts are 100% guaranteed for quality, stitching, and fabrics. We guarantee seams for the life of the shirt.
- We usually nail the fit on the first try. Occasionally, however, it is impossible to achieve the desired fit due to inconsistencies and inaccuracies in the measurements you have provided. Our remedy for such a situation is fair and equitable: We will gladly tweak your pattern and remake the shirts at 50% of the cost plus shipping fee.
- We put your order into production within 24 hours. Therefore, we cannot make any changes or issue refunds after that time period.
- Due to the customer's demand for expedited production on Rush orders, we cannot offer the fit (trial) shirt option of receiving a fit shirt first in order to, if necessary, adjust the pattern. Thus, all Rush orders are considered final, with no refunds issued. However, we will gladly remake the shirts at 50% of the cost plus shipping fees on our regular delivery time schedule.
- We have a 30-day limit on returns. You may return shirts for the following reasons only:
- The shirts are defective in workmanship or material.
- The order is not made according to the style and measurements you provided. Please note that we add essential industry standard allowances when crafting your shirts. We add ½ inch to the neck and 1 inch to the sleeve measurements you provide, for shrinkage allowances. We add 6, 7 or 8 inches to the chest depending on the type of fit you have chosen for movement and flexibility. The finished shirts will reflect these allowances.
- You need to write an email to email@example.com or call us sfor return authorization. You may use the original packaging for return, but, be sure to cover any additional ship labels that may be on your return package.
- We may change this policy from time to time (updates on site)